Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: housing associations

housing associations

i live in an ex council house and next door to me are 2 blocks of 4 maisonettes which were when the council owned them specifically for the elderly and disabled,they are nice little 1 bed places my mate who has chronic arthritis has one, all have hand rails, sockets half way up the wall, emergency help buttons and intercoms.
    since the housing association have taken them over the emergency buttons and intercoms have been taken out and they are giving them out to anybody, so i now have as my downstairs next door neighbour a female smack head, sorry i recovering addict on methadone, no i was right the first time a smack head, has her methadone every day but she's still bang at it.she's now set up shop flogging stolen goods and has all her junkie mates dropping off their shoplifting hauls, needless to say the old bill have shown an interest and have visited with the big red key twice allready, which i must say has been quite entertaining, i did ring the HA up and asked if it was the best use of resources and was basically told to sod off and mind my own buissness.
    to put the icing on the cake they have now moved in 2 doors up an old alky and he has all his alky mates coming round with their carrier bags of tinnies.
    oh well perhaps they both need the hand rails when they are off their tits.

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

lowe1 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

can you see if they have any 50 inch plasma's

In all serious it must be a nightmare and if this day an age if you even think about calling the police odd are you life becomes worse

That happened to me in Old Colwyn, elderly/disabled accomodation, but as they moved out the local council moved smackheads in to the stage they had their own little drug village. They broke into my place once, and after me and my mates had got most of my stuff back with interest, and broken a few of their bones, I moved into the middle of nowhere.... even I don't know where I live now

Smackheads should be kept in communities so that medics and pyschologists can keep an eye on them .... I nominate the Orkneys

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    That happened to me in Old Colwyn, elderly/disabled accomodation, but as they moved out the local council moved smackheads in to the stage they had their own little drug village. They broke into my place once, and after me and my mates had got most of my stuff back with interest, and broken a few of their bones, I moved into the middle of nowhere.... even I don't know where I live now

Smackheads should be kept in communities so that medics and pyschologists can keep an eye on them .... I nominate the Orkneys
    North Korea would be better

How about we use them for testing on instead of animals.... oh hang on... we can't do that... all smackheads have a disease and are victims

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information