Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Auto-Sys - January service disruptions

Auto-Sys - January service disruptions

There will be a few unavoidable disruptions to the standard Auto-Sys service during January I'm afraid, including:
    • a delay in posting qualifiers on 6th January
    • a break from posting qualifiers from 19th January for approximately one week
    I have a hospital appointment tomorrow morning and am not quite sure how long that will go on for although I hope to be back in time to post all the qualifiers in plenty of time for the first race. And then I am to be admitted to hospital in the afternoon of the 18th of January and I'm not really sure how long I will be in there. I reckon on it being around a week but we'll have to wait and see. Obviously I won't be able to really advise on when Auto-Sys will return to normal until such time as I am released from hospital so your patience and understanding during this period is appreciated.

Hope all goes well Mat

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo View Post
    Hope all goes well Mat
    Thanks Scoobs.

This morning's pre-assessment clinic went well enough but they did tell me that my op could be cancelled at short notice if there are no HDU beds available due the flu outbreak. And if it gets cancelled then I will be left with the drugs that have given me evil side effects for the last few months - far from ideal. So fingers crossed that the flu clears up round here

Thread Information