Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: The Legacy and Saver System

bryn is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

The Legacy and Saver System

A few years ago I bought the Legacy and Saver system and for some reason I stoped using it. Is there anyone using this system and making a profit with it. Also they said that any future updates to the system would be free but I have not received any. Does anybody know if there are any updates because I am thinking of using it again, I need to be using the latest version. I would be gratefull of any feedback.

sherry is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

i was jsut about to post the same question as this. i know this was over a year ago and i too bought the system and was promised updates - don't have any.

is anyone using this?

thanks in advance for any replies

Sorry for the late reply, soooo many hospital appointments in the last week I feel like a guinea pig!!!

The Legacy system rarely needs tweaking as it has been running for years with plenty of winners hence the reason no updates have been received, as they are not needed. A system usually only needs adjusting when the racing authorities make changes that influence results, such as when they redesigned handicap rules a few years back.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information