Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Bet bank booster

Bet bank booster

hello all just wondered if anybody has this system bet bank booster i came across a review of it which gives it a very good write up just wondered if anybody uses it or knows anybody who uses it

This has only recently been launched so hardly any reviews around, and becasue of that I haven't heard anything good or bad about it. It is a little worrying that on the sales page it says "
    Offsetting losses" ... This looks like it includes some kind of loss recovery plan in the staking system. If a system makes money with Level stakes then no need to offset anything and increase the risk.

I very much doubt it doesn't cover anything I haven't either done myself or heard of, as every betting angle has already been covered, nor do the bookies have a 'secret code' .... they profit on the overround, and turnover is so high that a 1% ROI results in £millions in profit.

Also strange that I can't find anything on the seller 'James Campbell'. No information whatsoever on Google!

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Just found out he also sells the Amazing Selector and I flagged this up myself a few weeks back with a warning during some research I was doing. You can read an independent review here http://www.onlineracingreview.com/am...or-review.html

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

ok Keith cheers for that m8

Thread Information