Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Betting easy profit methods

Thumbs up Betting easy profit methods

Lay the nap selections from Racing Post NAPS TABLES tipsters having losing records equal or worse -20 points and Back the nap selections from Racing Post NAPS TABLES tipsters having a wining records equal or better than +20 points.

Never lay with odds more than 6.0 and no backing with odds less than 2.5

Good Luck

Does this work when you include comss+overbet?

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

We don't need bet as a blindly... that is only guide... it is not system or method.. we must also concentrate on other factors..

Quote Originally Posted by gobro View Post
    We don't need bet as a blindly... that is only guide... it is not system
    It's in the horse racing system section of the forum...

Quote Originally Posted by mathare View Post
    It's in the horse racing system section of the forum...
    Every system is guide... So, you can move it to right place..but, you do nothing, you do only writing negative things against me.. Sorry, you are so called moderator.. No more respect to you any more..

Please leave me along..

Every system is guide...
    No, system betting means following a strict set of rules in such a way that anyone could do it, otherwise it is not a system. If you only use a system as a guide, it is no longer a system, as everyone could be doing something different.

No more respect to you any more..
    Respect on this forum has been earned by making worthwhile contributions, that is why Mat has one of the highest respect ratings on here. Perhaps that's why your rating is actually red and negative.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Every system is just guide... I can not follow any system as a blindly... Also, I use many system and/or methods for my final selections..

Anyway, this thread about racingpost naps tables.. have you got any idea.. i dont think so.. both Mat's and your rating is actually red and negative for me..

Every system is just guide... I can not follow any system as a blindly...
    Then it isn't a system then, simple as that,. Ask anyone who has any knowledge of horse racing and betting.

have you got any idea.. i dont think so.. both Mat's and your rating is actually red and negative for me..
    Yes I have plenty of ideas... one of which is that you are an argumentative and arrogant person, who seems to think you are always correct and everyone else is wrong. I suggest you keep any further insults towards us moderators to yourself.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Quote Originally Posted by bigcumba View Post
    then it isn't a system then, simple as that,. Ask anyone who has any knowledge of horse racing and betting.

Yes i have plenty of ideas... One of which is that you are an argumentative and arrogant person, who seems to think you are always correct and everyone else is wrong. I suggest you keep any further insults towards us moderators to yourself.
    lol

Systems are followed blindly whether the selection is 1/100 or 100/1 in a 2 horse race. If you don't back blindly then it is method betting. Simples.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If you don't back blindly then it is method betting. Simples.
    Yes, That's it.

Thread Information