Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: System-Factors-Methods

System-Factors-Methods

The horse racing is too complicated enough.. The picking the winner is not easy..We can not find winner with system rules... I am not against to systems.. The systems are utilities and/or guide with righ formulated rules..

There is a many factor which is nobody can ignore them..

FOR EXAMPLES
    Speed, Class, Pace, Form, Distance, Trips, Trainer/Jockey, Track, Surface/Post, Position, Pedigree, Weight, Equipment/Medication, Age, Sex, Track Bias, Odds etc., etc.

There is a many method too..

FOR EXAMPLE
    Recent form, proven ability, progressing or improving, statistic-trends etc., etc.

So, we can not put all factor and method in one system.. There is not ALL-in-ONE system yet...

We must discuss above subject on this forum.. We must show respect eachother.. otherwise we can not community here..

May be this thread in wrong place..
    if so,
    To moderators..: Please move this thread to right place..

Thanks in advance..

Best Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by gobro View Post
    The We can not find winner with system rules...
    Very very wrong... just ask the owner of this site and forum, Keith uses systems for much of his betting, and makes a tidy profit from doing so, as do quite a few others on here.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Sometimes, only one factor is enough to find winner.. I remember that there was a interesting race on wolverampton... the race was class 5... the top weighted horse was still maiden..That was best bet for me... and BINGO.. 8/1 won..

but, usually we must concentrate on many factor.. and we must use combination methods..

Sorry, there wasn't ALL-in-ONE system.. I am not wrong.. I can pfoof it deeply.. Think obout..

Quote Originally Posted by gobro View Post
    Sometimes, only one factor is enough to find winner.. ..
    That gives your betting a systematic approach then All method betting is based on systematic rules to some degree otherwise you may as well just use a pin.... and yes, I've made a lot of money from systems over the years.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

I earn money from horse racing betting ( without system ) everyday .. .. Because I am systematic .. ..

That sounds about right

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information