Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 2yo's

Well, I'm glad the flat season is over, as the last two meetings at Leopardstown have put me off it altogether. The only thing worse than being proved wrong is realising that those figures could be more accurate than I thought (which, looking at the Going Allowance used, I don't see how they can) which makes, imho, the whole game farcical. I really don't see how a Gr3 race, if as it says in the 'in-running comments' was 'run at a strong pace' comes out with a 54 ? ? ?

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post
    TWO YEAR OLD'S - CLASS OF 2011

131 David Livingston (Ire) (another Galileo) - O'Brien A P(Ire) Improved on National Stakes 3rd behind Power to go tops with Gr2 Beresford Stakes Sep 11 -

130 Akeed Mofeed Oxx John M(Ire) - only 3rd start compared to 5th for above with only a diminishing 1/2 length between, possible Derby contender?

129+ Lyric Of Light Zarooni Mahmoud Al XoM Wins Gr1 Fillies' Mile Q'd ins fnl f Gr1 14dys 8gf NewmR Sep 11 - another top notcher for stable with strong hand in filly department? - NMQ FTO

128+ Dabirism (Fr) Ferland C(Fr) - Q'd to win Gr1 Aug & 14/s 2,000 Guineas
    http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-rac...t/2000-guineas

126 Tough As Nails (Ire) Mulvany Michael(Ire) (early season soft grnd scorer?)

125+ Pimpernel (Ire) f Zarooni Mahmoud Al - better than a handicapper? Most definitely as wins with XoM PB 125+me 23dys 7gf NewmR [Gr1 on card] & Improved Sep 11-

124+ Best Terms f Hannon R

123 Power O'Brien A P(Ire) Improved again to win Gr1 National Stakes
    Was beginning to think I had over-done it a bit with that 129 about Lyric Of Light until Samitar's win in the Irish Guineas gave the form a boost & could be getting another tomorrow, what with 6th placed Devotion being 3rd top rated on my figs in the Oaks [40/1 available] & Richard Hughes looking a bit of a significant jockey booking & later in the Listed race Fallen For You a clear top rated after finishing 5th in the same race.

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Thread Information