Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Win2Win Racing System Pack 1

Whatever you use DO NOT use the Sporting Life, the odds have always been erratic.

The odds in the tabloids come from the same source as the RP

Failing that use Betfair SP forecasts.

I haven't subscribed to the RP for years, I get form elsewhere, and the news is free on the Sporting Life.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Cheers for the replies guys. The forecast prices I'm after are really just to use with the Win2Win manual systems such as System Pack and Running For Profit.

Keith has said the best forecasts to use are with the Racing Post, however I was looking for a viable alternative as the RP are just at the rip-off.

What kind of business hikes their charges up by nearly 70% in 18 months and expects to hold on to customers?

When you look at the price of the RP paper, the amount they charge for online access is very cheap.

Rp F/c prices are still free: http://betting.racingpost.com/horses...diomed_verdict

Failing that: http://thesun.nagme.com/card/119766

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    When you look at the price of the RP paper, the amount they charge for online access is very cheap.

Rp F/c prices are still free: http://betting.racingpost.com/horses...diomed_verdict

Failing that: http://thesun.nagme.com/card/119766
    The Sun dont buy The Sun

Yeah I know .... I only use it for guinea pig toilet paper

There's nothing wrong with The Sun. Many stories of great interest have been broken by that newspaper, mainly on page 3.

KC* is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Whatever you use DO NOT use the Sporting Life, the odds have always been erratic.

I posted the following on 25th September 2012 HERE

3. I'm using Sporting Life rather than Racing Post

Is using the Sporting Life really that bad as I've been using it since Aug 4th 2012 for the system ?

I really have to do the selections the night before and cannot afford the Racing Post.

Would using irishracing.com or attheraces.com forecast be better than The Sporting Life's ?

You can use Attheraces as it is more reliable

You can use Attheraces as it is more reliable
    Thanks I will, out of interest..... do you know where atr get their forecast from as it looks the same as Sporting Life ?

There must be somewhere that has RP's forecast for free the night before, I've looked but cannot seem to find anywhere.

ATR & SL were different when I looked, but they can change. The RP changes the F/c prices during the evening. Just checking now though they do appear the same ... CHEATS!!!! Sky is the same as well

Timeform do the F/c odds for most sites, RP, daily newspapers: Use Betfair http://form.horseracing.betfair.com/

I've been using Betfair for 10 years and never once used Timeform in fact I never even knew it existed......

That was just what I was looking for

Thank you.

It isn't really made clear

markrob is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Hi Keith, my apologies, I sent a reply to your messages of 4 weeks ago but I have just realised for some reason my message did not go through? Anyway I was just thanking you for your advice. I did agonise for days and had a lot of sleepless nights about what to do about Kempton and Meydan and in the end decided to create separate banks at 50% and 75% respectively of the existing bank and adjust them accordingly in future. However, I am still convinced Meydan is a serial loss maker, an 11.5 shot went in immediately I adjusted my bank (so thankfully saved some money!) but at least the stakes will be reducing rapidly as I expect the losses to continue. With around 1 in 5 winning and prices averaging about 8.5 on the exchanges (no matter how close to the off you leave it) I am convinced Meydan would make a nice profitable backing system! You are right about Dundalk, great track + Lingfield and Wolverhampton very good. Thanks again for all the valuable advice Keith.....

I thought you had run-off into the setting Sun

No way Keith, I'm in it for the long haul, every day for minimum of 5 years! Will keep you posted on progress from time to time.

Hi Keith, I thought it time to give you an update on the aw fillies lay system and boy does it make for depressing reading!!! 4 heavy losing months from April - July '13, 6 out of the last 7 months have been losing months, all deeply demoralising!

I started 18 months ago with a bank of £100, laying at 2% of the bank, adjusting daily, and my bank hit a peak 7 months ago of about £25,000 (happy days!), since then I've been given a brutal reality check. My bank has been decimated and is down to about £3,000. Courses P/L currently stand at:
    Dundalk + 12,140
    Jebel Ali + 200
    Kempton - 11,200
    Laytown - 100
    Lingfield + 2,100
    Meydan - 2,400
    Southwell - 800
    Wolves + 3,100

Things would have been far worse had I not adjusted my banks at Kempton & Meydan (50% & 75% of main bank) some months ago and would probably be back to around my starting bank of £100 now.

I'm stratching my head and cannot find any reason for such a dreadful downturn. I can find no reports on fillies being given any new advantageous allowance or that aw tracks have changed at all. Any thoughts from you or anyone else out there would be appreciated or am I the last person standing using this System???

I'm still committed to using this System for 5 years minimum but my faith in it is being severely tested at present, any advice/reassurance would be much appreciated, cheers..........Mark

I know Kempton has been crap, but I'm going to do some in-depth analysis today to see if I can find a reason, as I have no idea why myself, as you say, their haven't been any changes to fillies. I'll get back to you tomorrow, it may be the system needs tweaking now that Kempton has been poop. The good news is you're still in profit

Thanks Keith, much appreciated!

Well I had goo fiddle under the bonnet, and after a lot of research I have decided to drop Kempton, Southwell and Dundalk. I didn't find any reason though as to why the sudden change, it has been working for years. Southwell does have a new track that was put down about a year ago though. I have also made a small change to the Johnston system, and replaced the Mahmood system. I will email details of the new updated ebook to owners later tonight.

Surely you can't mean you are dropping Dundalk, this is by far the best track, did you mean Meydan???

Should be Wolv, Kemp & Meydaan .... I typed it off the top of my head .... I just got some bad news about the wife's granddad, he's in hospital with liver and kidney failure. So we're all using Androids and IPhones to talk to each other..... strange world.

Keith, sorry to hear about your wife's grandad, it does not sound good but I hope he pulls through. Well looking at the AW Fillies System rules you mailed me I must say I am completely mystified, you seem to have made a number of significant rule changes since I bought the System 18 months ago, which I was not aware of, and I don't understand your reasoning for having Southwell in your list of 3 qualifying tracks??? You will see from my figures above that Dundalk, Wolves and Lingfield are currently the 3 profitable tracks, Southwell is a loss maker! Other discrepancies in my rules and your current ones as follows:

"Days since last run must be >10" !!!!!! - My rules state must have run 6 or more days ago??? This is a hugely significant change, when did this occur????

"Horse must be 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the betting Forecast - This means you may get more than 3 potential qualifiers. For instance: 1/1 Dog, 7/4 Mouse, 3/1 Rabbit, Horse, Donkey, 9/1 Rat, 16/1 Sheep...then Dog, Mouse, Rabbit, Horse, Donkey & Rat could qualify". In this new example "Rat" is not in the first 4 in the betting forecast, it is 6th (ie Dog - 1st, Mouse - 2nd, Rabbit, Horse & Donkey - joint 3rd......therefore Rat is obviously 6th fav. I don't understand your example!!!

"Horse must be 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the betting Forecast - This means you may get more than 3 potential qualifiers. For instance: 1/1 Dog, 7/4 Mouse, 3/1 Rabbit, Horse, Donkey, 9/1 Rat, 16/1 Sheep...then Dog, Mouse, Rabbit, Horse, Donkey & Rat could qualify". In this new example "Rat" is not in the first 4 in the betting forecast, it is 6th (ie Dog - 1st, Mouse - 2nd, Rabbit, Horse & Donkey - joint 3rd......therefore Rat is obviously 6th fav. I don't understand your example!!!
    Rat is 4th in the forecast. 1/1, 7/4, 3/1 & 9/1 .... are the first four prices.

Last 1.5 Year Results
    Dundalk +49
    Kempton -55
    Laytown -3
    Lingfield +74
    Meydan +3
    Southwell +17
    Wolves -57

This was the email sent out 9/12/12

Hi,

After my latest research on System Pack 1 I have made a few minor tweaks.

Mahmood Al Zarooni - Just an addition to clear up the allowed meetings.
    * Included the rule: Do Include MEYDAN in UAE

Mark Johnston - Still flying after many years.
    * No changes

Fav Tracks
    * Exclude all NOVICE races
    * Days since Last Run is <92

AW Fillies
    * Days since Last Run is >10

Quote Originally Posted by markrob View Post
    am I the last person standing using this System???

Hi Mark,

I've been doing the AW Fillies since 1st August 2012 (1 year)

I started with £200 and a few days ago (3rd August 2013) my balance for this system was £92.55

The highest point was 8th Jan 2013 where my balance reached £459.19 and lowest was £40.53 on 1st Nov 2013.

I did start off doing fixed liabilities but found that too aggressive for me and therefore when the bank reached £40.53 I changed to fixed stake instead.

I did use the Sporting Life then changed to Timeform and now I use ATR for the forecast's.

Originally I did intend to give it 1 year and if no profit I was going to bang it on the head but when 1 year was up a week ago I thought maybe it was just a bad period I started it in and therefore thought I would carry on for another year.

I'm glad a few changes have been made so I'm looking forward to hoping my bank starts to lift off again. I would have been happy if I had reached 25k as you did but back down to 3k would have been a real heatbreaker as I'm sure it was for you but as Keith said at least your showing a profit unlike me

I'm not sure if you do Flat Layem as well but that is a similar story although not as bad.

Keith, having checked my emails I see I didn't receive your mail of 9 Dec 12 so I was oblivious to your drastic rule change to more than 10 days since last run. Why such a dramatic change from 6+ days? I hope it's a case of swings and roundabouts and I have not lost out too much on this! Your individual course P/L figures are different to mine, as is to be expected, but the total profit seems comparable.

I am still completely baffled by your "first 4 in the forecast" explanation. I don't know anyone who takes this view, it seems from your reckoning that if you have 2 joint favs the next horse in the betting is 2nd fav, not 3rd fav as recognised in the racing industry. So if we have 2/1 Dog, 2/1 Mouse, 5/1 Rabbit, 5/1 Horse, 5/1 Donkey, 10/1 Rat, 10/1 Sheep, 10/1 Gerbil, 12/1 Stoat, 12/1 Weasel, we may have 10 selections??? Sorry to labour this point but I can't understand your reasoning.

Oh well back to the head scratching as to what to do from now!!!

I never received the email in Dec either updating the days last run therefore been doing it the original way.

Hi KC, I thought I was all alone on the AW Fillies so it's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear you are struggling to make a profit with it. Believe me having your bank decimated from 25k to 3k is a thoroughly demoralising experience and it is difficult to feel good about it, even if my bank has increased 30 fold since starting. It's all the more depressing in that I really thought this was my holy grail that would enable me to give up work and lead a life of leisure. I now feel crushed by a dread that I will never find the "dream System".

Oh well life goes on and I'm reviewing the System, taking on Keith's comments above. There will be many sleepless nights coming up I feel. Incidentally I've always used the Sporting Life betting forecast from 7pm the night before racing, why have you changed a couple of times?

I hope things work out for you, good luck.........I've never looked at Flat Layem, sounds like I should leave alone??? Mark

Hi Mark,

Keith said Attheraces is more reliable hence me using it, I did use Timeform before that but found on more than 1 occasion there was no forecast odds, not sure if it was a glitch but 2 times was enough for me to change, I did actually prefer the layout of SL.

I would do more systems but decided to wait to see how these perform before I did as I find it can be time consuming at times finding the qualifiers, it would be nice to automate it but I lack the necessary coding skills.

Just to add regarding the STRIKE RATE 84%

For me it's been a STRIKE RATE of 80.50% which I laid 1,764 horses and 344 have won the race.

Hi KC, just to let you know my strike rate for 18 months is 83.6% so unsure why yours is significantly less???

Thread Information