I'm going to (hopefully consistantly) keep a bit of a diary in here on my experiences with the win2win selections and see if I can't at least match the profit/loss pts that the main man himself achieves.

I'm unsure as to whether I will be able to do them race by race. I really doubt there's a single member who can tbh. Unless there's any who make their entire living through it then most people will be having to work a proper job throughout the day. I'm fortunate enough that I make my living from online poker so I can be at the pc at all times. But as full concentration is usually needed placing so many bets through the day then it's still going to be very difficult. Will see how it pans out.

So, starting with yesterday, I started a bit late and didn't get every horse on (still getting used to the mayhem) but ended up with a 7.2pt losss for the day. (if calculated correctly). I am staking to £10 levels, which ultimately means my bank should ideally be £1k (I think).

I will be TRYING to make some price decisions with some of the races, ie last night I scanned through the selections and cards and decided to lay Lightning Rod in the 2.30 at Muss right there and then, taking pretty much 2/1. He was 2/1F last time out and fell, or unseated, which didn't give me much reason to believe he would go off any shorter coming back, especially with Woody Waller looking the form horse that should defo get backed in. Well it's all abandoned now so whatevs.

Only 1 meeting today so let's hope there's no pesky winners!!

BANK: £928

BTW, I worked out the profit/loss like this. Amount of lays done was 27. 20 lost and 7 won. So I take the number 27, minus 5% comms from 20 of those pts, well that's 1pt. So it's now 26pts, minus all the pts losses. So a horse wins at 6.0, I minus 5pts. Well I think that's right anyway.

The prices I got on winners were:
Piscean 5.1 (went off at 11/2 which I missed and had to get on in running, clearly as he was about to win )

Emma's Gift: 8.8 (8/1 SP so not bad)

Layline: I took 7.0 a bit early not thinking it would be backed. (9/2 SP )

Starkie 3.7 (5.2 SP)
Face Value 3.2 (7/4 SP)

Palmyra 7.2 (11/2 SP)

Burnhope 5.2 (4/1 SP)

So that's 26pts - 4.1 - 7.8 - 6 - 2.7 - 2.2 - 6.2 - 4.2 =