Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: System Banker Software Help

System Banker Software Help

Hi,

I wonder whether someone can help me.

I have downloaded the software for System Banker, it has installed properly and I can input the Unlock code. However, when I input the code, nothing seems to happen?

Have I missed something?

Regards,

Have you entered any data?

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thanks for your reply.

No I haven't.

How do I do that please?

What data needs to be entered?

Regards

How To Use

Setting:

When you first load the software the Selection area will be blank, all system unchecked, and the Message window will be visible.

The first thing you need to do is click SETTINGS on the menu. Another form will load with all the System Names, Bank Barrier, Staking and Current Bank setting shown. You can change these as you wish within the bounds specified at the top of that form.

The defaults are what I would recommend you start with, but you will want to change the System Name(s). Note: You do not have to use all 12, you can keep active as many as you like. If at any point you rename a system then the software will take it that the previous one is no longer active and will move the file to the \Backups directory, and start a new file in the \Data directory for the new System Name.

If you do not wish to change anything then click Cancel or the 'X'. If you have made changes you wish to keep, click Save.

Main Program:

Once you have your list of qualifiers for the day, you can then start entering them in the Selection area. This should be easy enough to understand. You can use any text you want in the boxes, but obviously make sure you know what the qualifier is.

Then you move onto the Systems Qualified area.

Here you select the systems your qualifier has qualified for.
    IE:
    You have 4 active systems on the go (1,2,3 & 4)
    Horse A qualifies for for systems 1 & 3 > So you would click the 1 & 3 boxes. If it is correct, press SUBMIT.
    Horse B qualifies for for systems 2,3 & 4 > So you would click the 2,3,& 4 boxes. If it is correct, press SUBMIT.

Pressing SUBMIT will bring up the Selections tab, and list the qualifiers as you enter them. This is were the software comes into its own, the combined stake for all qualifying systems is displayed.

You can keep adding qualifiers for as long as you like, but you MUST SETTLE them before closing the program or that data will be lost.

Most people either settle up after each qualifier has run in order to keep the bank adjusting for each race, or just adjust at the end of the day, which is what I do, otherwise it can get very busy on some days.

You can at any point you are adding qualifiers, although I usually wait until they are all done, click the SELECT ALL button. This will highlight all the qualifiers. Clicking COPY will then copy all the data to your computers Clipboard. You can then paste it into Wordpad, MS Word, Excel, or whatever application you prefer. You do this so you can print out the qualifiers. Handy for writing the odds on as the bets are placed for reference too later when you update the results before settling up.

If you have made a mistake, or realised you have entered rubbish, then just press CLEAR BETS and all qualifiers will vanish.

If the Bank Barrier kicks in on a system at any time, the software will still use the correct stake when you SETTLE up, but the stake it displays for that system will be '0' (zero). So do not be alarmed if you do get the odd '0'. This will just mean the software is protecting you from losing the bank. Once it recovers over the Bank Barrier your stakes will show as normal for that system. If the system continues to decline to a point where the Current Bank is equal to or less than zero then whereas normally your physical bank would bust, the Bank Barrier will have protected your physical bank to the % figure you set for the Bank Barrier, and has done its job in ensuring you never lose all your initial bank. Clever huh?

So if you have a system starting with £100, and the Bank Barrier set at 60%, and it goes pear-shaped, and the Current Bank on the software gets near to '0', the Bank Barrier will have magically saved around 60% of your physical bank.

Settling Bets

Before you click this YOU MUST enter the odds of the horse in DECIMAL (not including the 1 point stake if using a betting exchange).
    IE:
    Bookmaker/Sport Book: 4/1 is the same as 4.0
    Betting Exchange: 5.0 is the same as the above as it includes 1 point stake, you need to deduct one to get the odds.

You then select for each qualifier if it WON or LOST from the drop-down list.

Please double check all data is correct before proceeding, you can not change it later unless you physically edit the data file.

Once you are certain all the qualifiers, odds, and results are correct, click SETTLE BETS. All the qualifiers will then vanish, and the software will update all relevant system files with the qualifiers they had, and adjust all betting banks. The Stats will all be updated, and the software is ready to be exited, or accept more qualifiers.

Backups

Pressing this copies your current files in the \Data directory to a new file in the \Backups directory prefixed by the date. Backups are also done automatically on exit.
    IE. If you click Backup on the 25th of Aug, the file name will be '25System1.dat"'.
    You can click this after each race if you wish, but make sure you do it daily. This will ensure you have a month of backup data. It is also advised you copy to another HD, floppy, CD, DVD, or pen drive, at least once a week.

Thanks for your reply.

I do not have SETTINGS in the menu, unfortunately.

I am running this software on Windows 7 (64bit).

I have File, Bank, Skin, Join, Visit, Backup, Help, About, Win2Win Membership.

Regards,

When you first run the software it asks for you to enter your bank. Then you enter the Unlock code from the Member's Area, and enter the selection.

Still not working

I am getting an error code every time I add money to the bank.

That's the code:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Win2Win Limited\Win2Win System Banker\Horsehistory.txt' is denied.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
    at SteppingPlan.Form1.UpdateFile() in C:\#Horses\VB\Banker_08_Latest\SteppingPlan\Form1.vb:line 761
    at SteppingPlan.Form1.AddToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\#Horses\VB\Banker_08_Latest\SteppingPlan\Form1.vb:line 795
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5448 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System Banker

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, just a quick word on the difference between full member access for £30 and buying an ebook for a one off fee? I take it I won't be getting the list of qualifiers everyday with the ebook?

Cheers,

Mo

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Win2Win Limited\Win2Win System Banker\Horsehistory.txt' is denied.
    Having looked into this you have not allowed access via the security settings for the software. As I can't replicate it on any of my machines I'm not sure of the solution, as you have a 64 bit version, I run 32 bit OS. I'll have a look at the software installer and see if I can change anything, but for now you could try right-clicking on the icon and 'Run as Administrator'.

The Member's access gives you all Pro-Bets, System Banker qualifiers (very profitable) and Lays. The ebook qualifiers are not supplied to member's.

Okie dokie, Ill try it again. I have just downloaded ur system pack 1. One question regarding fav tracks... Does the number of days since last run come into it? Some of the qualifiers have been off for a season or two? Is there anyway of buying the system banker software criteria?

Number of days doesn't matter thes days as training facilities have come on a lot this century, and most horses are as a good as racecourse fit whenever they reappear.

No to the software crieria

I'm pretty sure I can fix the issue with the software, I need to recompile it with the new MS installer, however I don't have access to my main PC for a few days as the house is being rewired

Unhappy

No worries and thanks for your timely responses.

One more thing, if I may?

Fav Tracks Criteria : Last time out's positions should not be ******, correct? As well as all the other ones listed in the pdf, of course.

Thanks

Correct

Does the same go for Mares as it does for Fillies with respect to the criteria listed on the pdf?

Yes

So just to clarify, as I am hardly getting any qualifiers for the Fav Tracks System.

This Race qualifies: 4.00pm Class 5 Chase at Sedgefield 23/03/2012

This horse does not qualify: Willie Hall because in his last run he came 3rd?

Going by this, I am finding it hard to find Horses that are marked up between ****** who have not finished in the top * on their last run.

Another thing, what if the horse qualifies but his form has been on flat and he is racing in his first race over hurdles or fences?

but this one doesn't:

**but this one doesn't: >>> please ignore.

It doesn't matter where or what code the last run was.

To see how many qualifiers you can expect look at similar periods over the last few years in the results

Q1. So it doesnt matter if the horse has nvr raced in hurdles or fences race b4 aslong as it is not his first ever race?
    Q2. According to Racing Post, Mahmood Al Zarooni has not raced in England in 2012? Could you list the races that qualified for your system in 2012 plz?
    Q3. It states in the pdf that horses that have come 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9th shud b selected but nothing else, is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Q1. So it doesnt matter if the horse has nvr raced in hurdles or fences race b4 .....
    As lon as it has raced somewhere it's fine.

Q2. According to Racing Post, ****** has not raced in England in 2012? Could you list the races that qualified for your system in 2012 plz?
    None yet as the flat season does not start for another week or two.

Q3. It states in the pdf that horses that have come ********* shud b selected but nothing else, is this correct?
    That's what it says, ignore all others positions.

For the * System, do I pick * in any race? If so, and it does not qualify as a Lay for the * system then does it qualify for the * system?

Just to clear up, you have stated that their have been results for the *bsystem for the year 2012. However, upon looking at the excel sheet I cannot see any selections that ran during this year?

Thanks for your ongoing support.

For the ******* System, do I pick Fillies or Mares in any race?
    The rules do not mention the sex of a horse so they all count.

If so, and it does not qualify as a Lay for the AW **** system then does it qualify for the **** system?
    A horse will qualify for each individual system if it is not eliminated by the rules. The individual systems have no relation to each other.

Just to clear up, you have stated that their have been results for the ****system for the year 2012. However, upon looking at the excel sheet I cannot see any selections that ran during this year?
    My answer was 'None yet as the flat season does not start for another week or two'. The flat season starts this Saturday. From then on you can expect runners.

* 2012 Selections

In that case there must be a mistake on the PDF that you sent me. I have looked at the PDF that I downloaded again and it states that during the year 2012 you had 17 selections that qualified for the * System and 4 winners?

I will void the Lay bet on the horse that qualifies for both systems.

Thanks.

He may have the odd runner on the AW, but very few will qualify under his own system which is what I was talking about and what you asked. The Lays system is a different matter with regard number of qualifiers.

Hi again,

Could you give me a list of qualifiers for the AW Fillies System for the last 7 days please?

I just need to check that I am following it correctly.

email is moziz2006@aol.com

Thanks.

I don't have any at the moment I haven't been betting much with the builders taking over my house .... I'll see if I can pull them out with software tomorrow for you

Flat season starts tomorrow so plenty of runners will start to appear for the 2 flat trainer systems

Hello again,

Don't worry about the AWFillies, I managed to stay consistent in my selection process and I am now seeing a 19% appreciation. Johnston is showing a 9% depreciation. Al Zarooni is showing a 45% appreciation, however I decided to include the Meydan runners on Dubai World Cup day as I noticed on your previous results that you had done the same. I am glad I did as Monterosso returned a 24.12 winner for me! Fav Tracks has been the most consistent (in terms of volatility) system for me showing a 12% appreciation at the moment.

All in all I am glad with the current success and the systems have displayed long term potential. So, a big thank you for sharing the information for a reasonable fee.

I have just purchased Flat Running for Profit for £12.50.

I do have some questions regarding the criteria:

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/ca...5#raceTabs=sc_

Please follow the link, it may make it easier to understand my query.

1. Despite there being 9 runners in the race, there are only 3 different weights dividing the field. It is then sorted alphabetically. So how would you arrange these horses descending from Top Weight? I.e What would be Top Weight?

2. Do you not think that the ground condition that has to be adhered to for the system is going to be hard to follow? Good could turn into Good (Goof to Soft in places) after the first run. What if it rains or the sun comes out half way through the meeting?

With regards to the second point, you do not happen to know whether the Racing Post website update the ground condition throughout the day to better reflect the impact of changing weather conditions.

Best Regards,

Mo

For each weight level from the top you add 1. So if you only have 3 different weights for example then you can't count past 3, and that would qualify as it is under X. That rule only really comes into effect with handicaps.

No site updates going throughout the day, and nor do I bother rerunning the qualifiers it if changes from say good, to gd-sft. If you are likely to get a sever change then it is worth halving the stake or rerunning the system, but only in cases of things like Good to Heavy, which is rare.

Nice 1.

Just a thought...

Hello again,

Just a quickie:

Do you have any systems that oppose Likely Favourites in Handicaps? It seems as though there may be some potential there, I have been laying the first two favourites to place in every handicap for the last week with remarkable results.

Kindly, let me know if you have anything similar or perhaps something in the pipeline as I would be very interested?

Kind regards,

Mo

I don't but I'll take a note and do a stats run on it some day. It's not really easy to do though as statistical software goes by SP and number of runners, whereas Betfair stats required use neither in some cases. Have an 8 runner field, and then get 4 non-runners, Betfair still pay the first 3 places, whereas a bookmaker pays the 1st place only.

Thread Information