Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Heard Fury working really well for Lincoln, after being gelded.

Heard Fury working really well for Lincoln, after being gelded.

have had a good word about Fury from his gallop reports, Has been gelded and it seems it as done the trick, this horse finished fifth in frankels guineas win. Has class and couldbe thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by lowey100 View Post
    have had a good word about Fury from his gallop reports, Has been gelded and it seems it as done the trick, this horse finished fifth in frankels guineas win. Has class and couldbe thrown in.
    I thought Fury ran a great race in running third today, Theres more to come from this horse if he stays injury free.

Quote Originally Posted by lowey100 View Post
    I thought Fury ran a great race in running third today, Theres more to come from this horse if he stays injury free.
    He let me down bud as my top rated today - one of the Haggas', think it's the trainers son Sam but he was saying on Twitter early in the week, that they were praying for rain & he clocked his best off me in soft ground, I thought he might just get away with it today as for the watering at the track but it wasn't to be?

Biggest improver from the race was Edinburgh Knight who was giving the first 4 around 6lb & comes out with just about biggest figure of the meet.

& I know the weight-for-age scale is all but 'time-of-meet' today went to the Brocklesby winner, My Boy Bill, some 30lb better than last year's winner & better than anything seen as a juvenile in Ireland as yet.

Other improvers from the meet:

Prince Of Burma, Zaina, Reachforthebucks & Calaf

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post
    He let me down bud as my top rated today - one of the Haggas', think it's the trainers son Sam but he was saying on Twitter early in the week, that they were praying for rain & he clocked his best off me in soft ground, I thought he might just get away with it today as for the watering at the track but it wasn't to be?

Biggest improver from the race was Edinburgh Knight who was giving the first 4 around 6lb & comes out with just about biggest figure of the meet.

& I know the weight-for-age scale is all but 'time-of-meet' today went to the Brocklesby winner, My Boy Bill, some 30lb better than last year's winner & better than anything seen as a juvenile in Ireland as yet.

Other improvers from the meet:

Prince Of Burma, Zaina, Reachforthebucks & Calaf
    I had been told they wanted rain for fury but had heard they were watering course and same as you thought he might get away with it. will be interesting where they go next with him. I also agree the horse that came out of race with the most credit as to be Edinburgh Knight giving weight to all. Interesting to hear " My Boy Bill " ran 30lb better than last years winner, will put it in my notebook. Many thx Godspot

Can't believe he's been favourite trying to give lumps of weight in soft ground his last two runs - surely going to be better off in a Listed race?

Laf is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Fury is entered into a Listed handicap at York on Thursday.

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/ca...7#raceTabs=sc_

Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Laf View Post
    Fury is entered into a Listed handicap at York on Thursday.

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/ca...7#raceTabs=sc_
    Yeh, a handicap, NO! But i have been given him as an EW free tip but I prefer Common Touch EW myself & maybe even Stevie Thunder could be staying on at the business end but his trainer stats not good for track?

Laf is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

I forgot about this yesterday. Fury won at 3/1.

Ħuʍop ǝpısdn sı pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Laf View Post
    I forgot about this yesterday. Fury won at 3/1.
    Fink the money told us in the end but it was close, won in the photo, my 2nd top bt my 3rd top rated for a nice FC from the top 3, backed from 11/2 ish, suppose the better ground helped but I wouldn't have gone so short about a horse with no course form at York, fun though!

Thread Information