Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Another Newbie

Another Newbie

Hi all
    I came across this site quite a few years ago now when I first got into betfair and its good to see it has stood the test of time, I wish I had become more involved as I am sure instead of making a few quid here and there I may well of took it more serious. I started to trade on Betfair which really suits my style of "gambling" I read on some forum that there are 2 types of gamblers , you get hunters and farmers, I am definately a hunter but really wish I had the patience of a Farmer. I think that is probably why I have returned, the one thing I learnt from my short stay on this site was money management which totally altered my outlook and has allowed me to enjoy having a dabble on a few different systems without breaking the bank. The best piece of software I think I have ever purchased is TSM and I am sure I got it while I was here before. Anyways I have a couple of Lay systems that I use regularly one of which regularly goes on a good few months of profit then Wham it nosedives but now because I use TSM I can generally see it going to happen. I am just about to start another system that I know can work but I have never had the time to pursue it has because I am not up on visual basic I find gathering the data tedious but now I have taken a job where I have more time and I am determined to add it to my portfolio. I may even be able to find a techy person on here who is interested in helping me anyway good luck everyone hope to see you in the forums

Hi ... Glad you have come back.

No one makes long term profits from gambling unless they have money management in place. You could give most Joe Punter's a 90% SR win system and they'd still manage to get to a point that they have no money

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thread Information