Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Greyhound Place Lays

Greyhound Place Lays

Hi All
    This is my first go at this forum and only my second ever forum test
    This was one of the first systems that I had a fairly decent return off for a few months. It is really very simple but tedious in gathering data ( I am sure it could be automated, just not by me ). The selection is found getting all the dogs 2nd fastest time in the last 6 runs and adding it to the dogs 2nd fastest split time and the selection is the dog with the highest figure. This will never be a high stake venture because of the very low liquidity in the market. I hope to run this test for 400 selections and have about a 75% SR which will hopefully break even off level stakes but using a moderately aggressive Maria Liability staking system with the help of TSM ( great software ) I hope to have the initial Bank grow of £100 grow to around £400 Maria settings are at 9% for 3.0 and below 7.2% for 4.5 and below and 4.8% for everything else. I will try and place bets everyday but I will not always have the time.
    Please do not follow these bets with your cash I may have had a lucky run last time. Lays to follow in next post

That's a lot of maths ...... still .... this is how you can find profitable angles by looking into things that others don't

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    That's a lot of maths ...... still .... this is how you can find profitable angles by looking into things that others don't
    ooops yeah it does sound difficult, its not really, I was just explaining the settings I am going to use in The Staking Machine just in case things go well and people wondered how I got to the P/L

Greyhound Place Lays for Mon 30th april

Hove Sheffield
    11.03 T-2 11.11 T-1
    11.19 T-1 11.28 T-2
    11.34 T-4 11.42 T-2
    11.48 T-6 11.57 T-4
    12.04 T-6 12.12 No Lay
    12.18 T-4 12.27 T-5
    12.32 T-6 12.45 T-2
    12.47 T-4 12.58 No Lay
    1.04 T-6 1.12 T-6
    1.19 T-3 1.27 T-2