I haven't checked (& maybe I should before I bet) but easily best female debutante so far this season on my figures (mind u, it's handy having a good memory) & i have done her for the Oaks at 25/s but

2:55 - EBF Racing UK Maiden Fillies' Stakes (Div I)

XoM 112+ Imprsv, green, Q'd swept clr WW FTO 8g Good 'def OTF!' Sep 12 - DP = 3-0-8-3-0 (14) DI = 1.00 CD = 0.21 DC!

"This looked a decent fillies“ maiden, with the front four pulling well clear of the rest and the winning time being just 0.68 seconds outside standard. The winner was impressive.

Not that LIBER NAUTICUS looked the likely winner for much of the wayas she ran green from the start and had to be niggled along, but she gradually warmed to this racing game and, having been pulled out for her effort over a furlong out, quickened up nicely for a couple of smacks from Kieren Fallon to sweep to the front well inside the last. Out of an unraced mare from the family of Conduit and Spectrum, when the stable have a juvenile winner here first time out it tends to be a good one and this filly, who should relish middle-distances on breeding, is definitely one to follow." Racing Post Analysis

1m, Class 5, £3,234.50

1 Liber Nauticus 11/4J
2 Heading North 7/2
3 Cushion 11/4J

11 ran Distances: 1¾l, 1l, 1¼l
TIME 1m 37.68s (slow by 0.68s)

Jockey: Kieren Fallon
Trainer: Sir Michael Stoute