Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: windows xp will not boot into any mode

windows xp will not boot into any mode

as the title says, gets to windows load up then the little lines stop running and it goes back to the/ start widows normally, last best config, safe mode etc chose page and whatever you chose it does the same again. please help i hate this laptop

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

Boot from your Windows disk and it will run a Repair, that fixes most boot problems.

You can also select after pressing F8 at boot the "....Show error..." option. In fact see if that option exists first and run it.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

the hard drive was knackered, managed to clone to a new one added updated dvd rom and soundcard while i was there, runs so fast and so smooth now all i need to do is work out why the speakers are not working

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

Speakers issue is usually a driver problem, and can be a pain in the

tell about it ive tried installing new drivers from disk but all i get is drivers installed are better, im pulling out my last bit of hair, ive installed soundblaster 5.1 As it was better than i had. just to be sure what do speakers plug into audio out or in

Audio OUT

You can force an upgrade of a driver. System Manager>Properties then select the upgrade driver option and select the MANUAL selection process. Make sure you have Windows automatic updates off.

If you go to the motherboard or manufacturers web site they usually have the right driver.

Thread Information