Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Hello New here

Hello New here

Hello I am a new member , I started to use your Pro-bets with a 3% ratchet non-decrease plan. I am backing the horse for now, I am asking the admins to answer me if I should rather E/W or Place , please let me know.

Also when I joined it said I had private coaching available, then you can contact me in private if you wish.

Hi

You get the coaching via the forum, just fire away with any questions, always happy to help.

You're doing the right thing. Correct % to start with, whether you ratchet or not is up to how much additional risk you accept, but if you use it on something profitable long term it improves profits.

As you've already started Win only betting I would recommended you stick with that. EW reduces long term profits, but limits the swings during losing runs. Ignore Place only, it's not worth it, as recovery from a losing run can take ages.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

OK thanks , I will sitck to 3% Ratchet WIN only. I am aiming for the long term 3 years + .

Now that we are on a peak. I started with 250$ Starting Bank with 3% Non ratchet I went to 476$ yesterday. Now sitting at 404$ today.

Do you suggest I turn off NON-Decrease? because it is a lot more risk and I wanna aim long term profits and I am trying to avoid bank bust by being to greedy?

Please give me your best advice win2win.

Sorry about the delay. This post got lost in the moderation pile over Xmas

I would ratchet up, but not down, unless your bank drops say 15%, then ratchet down

I used to collect stamps until I was caught robbing a mail box

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I used to collect stamps until I was caught robbing a mail box
    Praise is due to the Royal Mail employee who put a stop to your stamp snaffling.

That postwoman had you licked alright.

I went to the post office and brought some stamps which the cashier handed over.

I asked if I should stick them on myself.

He said, it might get there faster if you stick it on the envelope.

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

I need to buy a self-addressed security envelope today, and I just know that will confuse the hell out of the cashier

Thread Information