UEFA Champions League

Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain

Match Schedule
Date: 12/10/2014

PSG keen on staying on top

Paris Saint-Germain sit on top of Group F with 13 points, and they want to make sure they finish the group stage in this position as they collide with FC Barcelona on December 10 at Camp Nou. PSG hope they can repeat the 3-2 win over Barca, albeit this time the task is twice as hard since the talented and hard-fighting FC Barcelona squad have the home turf advantage and are hungry for vengeance. But will this matchup end a little differently with Barcelona at home Barcelona Won 3 - 1.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.45

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 1.99

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Home: -1.25 | 2.05

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.50 | 1.99

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Juventus vs Atletico Madrid

Match Schedule
Date: 12/10/2014

Group A top spot a difficult climb for Juve

Both Italian side Juventus and Spanish club Atletico Madrid are already through to the next stage of the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League, but this match up will still be interesting because if Juventus want to take the top spot in Group A, hurdling Atletico Madrid’s +11 goal difference will be a real challenge for Juve, the Old Lady currently toting a mere +3 goal difference. Match is on December 10. We believe that both teams can win on this match but we expect draw on today’s match.

1x2 Odds
Draw: 3.10

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Draw: 1.98

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Away: +0.25 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
Away: +0.25 | 1.72

Pick 1x2: Draw
Pick Asian Handicap: Atletico Madrid

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit UEFA Champions League Best Football Odds.