Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Cure or recomendation for seborrhoeic keratosis

Cure or recomendation for seborrhoeic keratosis

Doctor says that I now have this skin condition

At the moment I feel like I am being bitten by a swarm of fleas.

Some partial sucess with washing with bleach, Letting TCP dry on the skin followed by Bio-oil on top.

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Sounds like u got a problem:

Got this from
    http://www.bad.org.uk/site/873/default.aspx

& haven't looked at the more detailed link

Can seborrhoeic keratoses be cured?

Individual seborrhoeic keratoses can be treated successfully in the ways listed below. However, new seborrhoeic keratoses will continue to appear.

How can seborrhoeic keratoses be treated?

As seborrhoeic keratoses are so common (most people after middle age having at least a few) it would be impossible to routinely treat every individual and every single keratosis. Most need no treatment anyway as they are harmless and cause no symptoms, however for those who wish to have some or all of their keratoses removed it may be possible to have them treated by a general practitioner or dermatologist. Treatment can occur by either freezing them with liquid nitrogen (cryotherapy), or scraping them off (curettage) under a local anaesthetic.

Such treatments may not be funded by the local NHS service. A further drawback is that these procedures may cause altered pigmentation or scarring of the treated skin; thus they are usually restricted to seborrhoeic keratoses that are persistently troublesome.

What can I do?

Always contact your doctor if you are worried about a pigmented spot that is changing in any way.

Where can I get more information about seborrhoeic keratoses?

Web link to detailed leaflet:

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1059477-overview
    www.dermnetnz.org/dna.sk/sk.html

& you never know what u find on Youtube - I found a great cure for frozen shoulder a couple of years ago:

start here & check related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3znU3_96P4

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

& then there's the herbs:
    http://seborrheic-keratosis.com/natu...eic-keratosis/
    "Natural remedy for seborrheic keratosis can be done using sebeton. This is a drug which is natural and does not contain any chemical additives. The good thing about it is that you do not require any prescription from a doctor. You can simply walk into any chemist that deals with these types of drugs and buy it right over the counter. Manufacturers of this drug have undergone extreme research to ensure that it remains in its natural state. Moreover people who have used it for natural remedy for seborrheic keratosis have praised it after getting the desired results over a very short time. It is not very expensive, it is readily available and the side effects associated with it are very minimal and rare.

Another natural remedy for seborrheic keratosis is rhinical a drug which again does not contain any chemicals. It tends to fight seborrheic keratosis from the internal of the body by eliminating the major causes of the conditions which are inside the body. Similar to the sebeton it has very minimal side effects and the results it gives are unquestionable. This can be observed in individuals who have used it within few days of having started to use it. It has so far been given 92% credibility by the users."

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Thanks. Will see if I can get them and report back sucess for failour

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Thread Information