Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Members Betting Advice

Members Betting Advice

I registered for the members last month and I am looking for a little bit of advice if possible.

I just renewed for my second month and I have to say that I am very pleased with the information given out. For years I have been your average losing punter and jumped from one service to another, and still ended up a loser. I have found a lot of helpful information on this site, and it is free

During my first month I made a few betting mistakes, wrong horse, wrong stake, and whatever other reasons but I still managed to break even for that month and that to me is a triumph I think I should have made a profit, but not losing is just as good for me after years of doing just that.

I am just looking for a little advice on how to make sure I get the best out of my time on here.

Thanks

Hi Ian

Glad you have found the info on this site useful.

As long as you have a betting bank in place, and you are betting no more than 3% on win bets then it all should take care of itself. However you need to cut down on betting mistakes, although saying that I still do the odd one .... and they can cost quite a bit

Always stick to the selections given, do not add your own, or chase loses, which is the downfall of many people.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Thanks Keith.

I started betting the selections to win, but I see they also do well for a place. Would place betting cut down losing runs?

You shouldn't mix bets, in that I mean do them to Win, then notice a selection is 20/1 and do it EW, and that is not the way to make money and you will be throwing away profits, if not totally turning long term profits into a loss.

When you first start with the Win2Win Pro-Bets, or after a few weeks at most, decide what you feel more comfortable with: Win, EW or just Place betting, and stick with it. Place betting has about twice the strike rate as win singles, and so losing runs are a lot less, profits will however be slower, but then you get a much more smoother ride.

Would it be OK to run 2 seperate betting banks, one for win betting on the probets and another for place bets? that way I would get the best of both worlds.

That's actually a good idea

Most people only have enough to start with the one bank and later can split or leverage it when it grows, but if you have enough for two banks now then you can run one for win betting and another for place betting. That would mean that unlike EW betting, the win and place parts do not effect each other.

Thanks. I will run 2 seperate banks and see how it goes

Any questions just ask

Thread Information