Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: What's your fitness/exercise ?

What's your fitness/exercise ?

Was just wondering, what people over here do to maintain themselves and keep them in a shape ? I am more into Gym and weigh rather than sports, i have been a trainer for 2 months as well, though i have used surfboard but i prefer more to Exercising as per my environment. What about you guys ? What is/are your exercising or fitness deals ?

Sitting on my ass watching horse racing and footy

I did walk about 20m the other day at the top of a mountain but then realised my balls were freezing so went back to the car

I used to do a couple of 100 miles a week cycling till me health went downhill to the point of being a complete idiot

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

You wouldn't be the complete idiot on a bike who keeps dodging about in front of me when I'm driving into town for my daily workout at Billy Hills?

taking the dog for a walk and lifting heavy glasses

I have an impressive bank of knowledge and experience. Unfortunately, I've lost the combination to this bank.

Quote Originally Posted by tovarich View Post
    You wouldn't be the complete idiot on a bike who keeps dodging about in front of me when I'm driving into town for my daily workout at Billy Hills?
    All cyclists are excellent road users

3 walks a day with the dogs works out between 5-10 miles depending on the weather - the dogs walk/run 2-3 times that but then again they do settle down and go to sleep when I get back and then I exercise my fingers on the computers keyboard looking at the racecards and making difficult decisions - do I back it or not

FA Cup winner and UEFA cup Winner 2008

I didn't know that cyclists used roads - the ones I've seen are always on the pavement - I walk in the road so that I don't get knocked down - found it was safer

FA Cup winner and UEFA cup Winner 2008

Quote Originally Posted by johnwilly View Post
    I didn't know that cyclists used roads - the ones I've seen are always on the pavement - I walk in the road so that I don't get knocked down - found it was safer
    Now now ...

I did walk the guinea pigs to the greenhouse... does that count as exercise?

Thread Information