Hi all......
If anyone wants to play, just follow the instructions below...
So far we have 6 players who have registered interest...Ada, Iron Chris, Laf, Paul, Scoobydoo, Vegyjones

The list below shows this year's 26 finalists in order of appearance in Saturday's finale:

France
Lithuania
Moldova
Finland
Spain
Belgium
Estonia
Belarus
Malta
Russia
Germany
Armenia
The Netherlands
Romania
United Kingdom
Sweden
Hungary
Denmark
Iceland
Azerbaijan
Greece
Ukraine
Italy
Norway
Georgia
Ireland

WHAT YOU MUST DO NOW:
You must now either PM or Email (address below) me the countries that, in your opinion, will finish in the Top 5 AND Bottom 3 in the correct order, in this year’s Eurovision contest, PLUS the answer to a tie-break question.

So......I will require 8 'answers' from each of you…… 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 24th, 25th, 26th.....PLUS.....
You must ALSO provide an answer to the tie-break question :-
In which position (1-26) will the UK song finish?

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR SELECTIONS ON THIS THREAD (unless you absolutely have to)

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: 20:00 SATURDAY 18th MAY.

Scoring
The person finishing with the overall highest score will be declared the winner.

Each person will start with 100 points.
Points will be added or deducted to/from this score using the following rules:

i) If you correctly predict the final placing of any of your nominated countries:
12 points will be ADDED to your score.

ii) If any of your nominated countries finish in their respective Top 5 or Bottom 3 zones but are incorrectly placed within those zones…..
10pts will be ADDED to your score if the difference between the country’s actual placing & your predicted placing = 1
8pts will be ADDED to your score if the difference between the country’s actual placing & your predicted placing = 2
6pts will be ADDED to your score if the difference between the country’s actual placing & your predicted placing = 3
4pts will be ADDED to your score if the difference between the country’s actual placing & your predicted placing = 4

For example: If you predict that the UK will finish in 2nd place but they ACTUALLY finish in 4th place….the difference between their actual placing (4) and predicted placing (2) ……4-2 = 2, so 8 points will be added to your score.

iii) If any of your nominated countries fail to finish in their respective Top 5 or Bottom 3 zones, the difference between the country’s actual placing & your predicted placing will be DEDUCTED from your score.

For example: If you predict that the UK will finish in 4th place but they ACTUALLY finish in 21st place…. 21 – 4 = 17 points will be deducted from your score.

I will post a new game thread containing each player's selections at around 19:00 Saturday.

EMAIL ADDRESS (you know what to do):
adabt1105-win2win at yahoo dot co dot uk

Good Luck

Ada.