Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: betsender profiles

betsender profiles

Hello

I have purchased betsender and have found it excellent for placing bets but occasionally I am away all day from a pc - can always phone a bookie to place the odd bet - however there is no way to add a missed bet in to Betsender together with the result. Betsender have been very good by giving me an updated profile with past results but I cannot keep asking them.
    Anyone know of some simple software that could amend Betsender bpr files
    which I think are hexadecimal but I am guessing this is more complicated than it sounds...

This is more complicated than it sounds

Have you asked them if they plan to add the feature in a future update? As you say, they do listen to the customers.

It is a great bit of software though, it keeps everything simple.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

As you say a great bit of software but the ability to add missing results or even past results would be very useful - will send them off another e-mail -

Thread Information