Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Puntology

Puntology

This is a fantastic bit of kit - just their ratings are pretty naff imho

Anyone know how to work the adobe air software? I'd love to adapt it to my figures, any ideas?

Take 3.10 @ Lingfield as an example - they go for Agerzam, where as mine suggest Taajub EW a better value bet (no doubt now I've singled that out, theirs will win ? ?)

Thanks for visiting the Puntology site today.

As promised this mail contains the download link for the Puntology Horse Racing Ratings Software.
    Before you download the software I need to tell you a couple of things.
    Firstly, the software uses the Adobe Air platform, this means it can run on PC or Mac but also means that you will need to install the Free Adobe Air program if you don't already have it installed.
    You can get that for free here but don't use Internet Explorer to download as it will corrupt the file :-o

If you have Firefox, Chrome or Safari they will all be fine.
    http://get.adobe.com/air
    Once you have Adobe Air installed you can download the Puntology Auto Ratings Software here..
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/anonymousgi.../Puntology.air

QUESTIONS PLEASE
    You should have already been directed to the video that shows how the software works.
    Under that video is a form where you can post any questions you have about the software and about racing and betting in general.
    We will be answering as many of those questions as possible on an interview we will record this weekend.
    So please do post your questions.
    We'll send the recording out to you on Monday.
    If you didn't get redirected to the video, you can access that here...
    http://www.puntology.com/videothanks

Thanks & regards
    Michael & Darren

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

I've looked at the Adobe Air software and soon gave up on it.

All ratings have a use, it is how you implement them into the grand scheme that makes the difference as to whether they are useful or not.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

bryn is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Why do they give Puntology away for free?

Quote Originally Posted by bryn View Post
    That is a good question.... Maybe as it's all in the experimental stages and we're just being used as guinea pigs, I dunno?

Maybe to draw people in ready to pay for the next upgrade?

Whatever - it became a big distraction [cost a load o winners?] for me. I dunno whether it was the adobe air or the Puntology but something was affecting the workings of the Racing Post website for me. I did a system restore, it offloaded it & things work fine again - so it's gone even though they gave a few winners on Saturday, mainly short prices, not worth the hassle for me. I not got time to be side-tracked.

Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post
    I not got time to be side-tracked.
    That's one of the main reasons most punters never make any money. They jump from one thing to the next, without giving something the time to prove itself. Profiting from horses can take a few months to get your feet off the ground, regardless of how good the information is that you are using. This is because you start with a small betting bank, and losing runs can have a big impact on it. Those who stick around usually see the bank recover.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by bryn View Post
    If the below is anything to go buy - I think they're trying to sell something else but don't ask me - I'm confused enough as it is?

"Did you listen to the interview yet, I hope you found it useful, you probably noticed we had a lot of fun recording it.
    I love running the Puntology course because I know that at the end of it I will have changed some lives for the better.
    Last time we ran it in the final lesson we asked participants to score us out of 5 the average score was a very pleasing 4.41 and we had a lot of 5's.
    I've spent the last few months updating the lessons and creating new bonus items that fit in with what I'm teaching and I'm really proud of the finished product.
    Of course however much work I put in I know there will still be lots of questions along the way.
    I dont mind the questions at all, in fact a lot of my best ideas come from questions asked :-)
    When it gets tricky is when I get a handful of questions about lesson 1 and then some about lesson 13 and some about another lesson along the way.
    I guess what I'm saying is that it's easier for me if we all work through together that way I know the questions are in context of the lesson I just released.
    That's the reason why I am only opening the doors for a few days.
    That way if we have to have any group discussions along the way or if I have to create any new material to clarify something we'll all be together.
    Reading from the same page as it were.
    So tomorrow at 12:00 noon I will be opening the doors and then on Sunday I'll put up the sold out sign and we can concentrate on the lessons and looking after everybody that took the plunge.
    For those who join me I've put together some great bonuses to get you started as fast as possible. This includes:
    > A 27 minute webinar where I take you through the 1st lesson, show you exactly what I'm doing so you can start using the VRR method included with lesson 1 immediately!
    > 3 Bonus video recordings including my Quick Handicapping method and how to manage Ratings Variance
    And... I'm going to be giving you a ton of bonuses throughout the course as well!
    OK, thanks for reading what turned out to be a long email, we have a lot to do before 12:00 tomorrow.
    If you want to get the full details of the training and to join us then just goto www.puntology.com at 12:00 noon tomorrow.
    Bye for now
    Michael""

Thread Information