Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Free Aintree Horse Racing Tips – Friday

Free Aintree Horse Racing Tips – Friday

2:00 International Festival For Business 2014 Top Novices' Hurdle (Grade 2)

MY TENT OR YOURS took this race last year, with McCoy on top, and that horse has done well since. I expect JOSSES HILL to go very well here, and this horse is top rated with a number of ratings suppliers. SGT RECKLESS is ridden by McCoy in this race, but was behind JOSSES HILL at Cheltenham, and I wouldn’t expect the form to be reversed. So I will back the Henderson horse, and lay Channon’s. Staking so that I break even if the lay is beaten, but the other loses as well.

2:30 Betfred Mobile Mildmay Novices' Chase (Grade 1)

HOLLYWELL done me a big favour at the Festival, however that was a Gr3 handicap, and this is a step up to Gr1. O'FAOLAINS BOY is proven at this level, and should again go well. I will be dutching both of these though.

3:05 Betfred Melling Chase (Grade 1)

SPRINTER SACRE won this race last year, but he is currently on the sidelines until next season. This race can go to a few horses, one of them being MODULE who has been in good form this season. Although this is a GR1 race, it doesn’t really look like one. To make life easier I will just have a lay in this race, and that horse will be BALLYNAGOUR. The reason is that this horse seldom runs the same race twice, and so having won at the Festival, if he follows his usual trend, he’ll be beaten out of sight.

3:40 Crabbie's Supporting Everton In The Community Topham Chase (Grade 3 Handicap) (National Course)

Now that is a race title that is a mouthful! Always a great spectacle this race though. With 30 runners, I am not even going to waste time looking for a winner, as much easier races exist to profit on, that can be done quickly. With the favourite around 8/1, it is not even worth looking for a lay bet. So I will just sit back, and enjoy the race. I may trade in-running near the end of the race, depending on how it pans out.

4:15 Doom Bar Sefton Novices' Hurdle (Grade 1)

Compared with last year’s Friday, this day seems to be of a lower quality. This is a good race, but it is extremely hard to solve, with so many form lines. As I reckon about half the field can win this, I’ll just lay the favourite.

4:50 Alder Hey Children's Charity Handicap Hurdle (Grade 3)

A 22 runner handicap at a big meeting like this is not something to put the mortgage on, but it may be worth having a small dutch bet on the form horses Stonebrook, Zabana and Mister Hotelier.

5:25 Concerto Group Mares' Standard Open NH Flat Race (Listed)

One thing I do not trust is favourites in Mare’s races. Sometimes mares can have a wandering mind, and run a good race, and then a bad one. You can see by looking at the form a number have finished 7th and 1st. This usually means that it pays to lay the favourite, however, the prices are too high, and so I will not bet in this race.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Off to a great start in the 2:00 with JOSSES HILL going in at 2/1, and the lay bet SGT RECKLESS coming in 2nd, confirming the earlier form they had together.

The 2:30 done me a favour, as following up its Cheltenham win, HOLLYWELL took it easily enough. He’s only small, but is tough and still progressing.

Although BALLYNAGOUR ran well, she did manage to get beat, and give me a winning lay on the race.

The 3:40 was a great race to watch, but it looks like the new fences are proving dangerous to jockeys, as the horses seem to be jumping them faster.

I laid the favourite in the 4:15, and it managed to get beaten about 30L, which was a good result.

The only loser of the day was in the 4:50, but I only had a small dutch wager, it didn’t impact my profits.

The favourite in the last went off at 5/1, and at that price was worth a lay, however, I didn’t bother betting in the race.

After 2 days, I’m nicely up, so I’ll try and make it 3 in a row, but unless day 3 is a total disaster, I should still come out in front for the meeting.

So whats your one and only for the national??

There was a thread on here somewhere with stats for what should win, where is it?
    Would be interesting if it still applies.

'SOULMATES NEVER DIE'
    MySpace
    PHOTOS

Stats No idea. Ignore tipsters

You can read my new post Free Aintree Horse Racing Tips – Saturday

Thread Information