English Premier League

West Ham United vs Manchester City

Match Schedule
Date: 10/25/2014

West Ham is a tough place to go these days. Diafra Sakho and Enner Valencia play with a lot of pace and can’t stop scoring goals and Stewart Downing is playing in a really good position. However, Man City have to win to put some pressure on Chelsea and I think it will prove a hard game for both sides with not a lot in it. Ultimately I think Sergio Aguero will be the difference and for that reason I am going for a narrow Man City win.

1x2 Odds
Home: 5.60
Away: 1.52

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 5.20
Away: 2.05

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Home: +0.75 | 2.40
Away: -0.75 | 1.64

Handicap 1st Half
Home: +0.50 | 1.84
Away: -0.50 | 2.06

Pick: Manchester City

-------------------

Liverpool vs Hull City

Match Schedule

Hull City are likely to keep the 3-5-1-1 formation that they used against Arsenal, which gave them a solid defensive shape. They will need their wing-backs, Ahmed Elmohamady and Andrew Robertson, to tirelessly work up and down the flanks, tracking back with Liverpool’s full-backs and pushing forward to provide the aerial service into the box. Liverpool are still one of the best sides in the league when they have the ball and they will be favourites to win this game, so while Hull City will be the fresher side, they will need a good offensive plan to get anything from this game. I Recommended to pick Liverpool -1.00 for AH Liverpool on fire, it is likely they will concede again! theres a good Best Football Odds.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.43
Away: 7.60

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 1.89
Away: 6.60

Home -1.00 | 1.71
Away +1.00 | 2.28

Handicap 1st Half
Home -0.50 | 1.90
Away +0.50 | 2.00

Pick: Liverpool

--------------------

Southampton vs Stoke City

Match Schedule

Southampton will have a technically superior central midfield trio with Schneiderlin, Cork and Steven Davis so the hosts should have more possession. That will not intimidate Stoke City at all because their current central midfielders have a great understanding with each other. Steven N’Zonzi, Charlie Adam and Stephen Ireland constantly rotate positions when they have the ball, but they always leave one of them at the base of that central midfield triangle to protect the back-four. Southampton may enjoy territorial advantage in this game but they will have to be careful of Stoke City’s front-three on the break. In 1x2 I will Going to Southampton for AH Stoke +1.00

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.60
Away: 5.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 2.15
Away: 5.20

Home -1.00 | 2.12
Away +1.00 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
Home -0.25 | 1.80
Away +0.25 | 2.11

Pick 1x2: Southampton
Pick 1st & Full Asian Handicap: Stoke City

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.