English Premier League

W.B.A vs West Ham United

Match Schedule
Date: 12/03/2014

West Brom aim for repeat over West Ham

The head-to-head record of West Bromwich Albion and West Ham United is pretty close. The two teams share four draws and one win each in their last six meetings. The last one though went in favour of West Bromwich Albion. On the 14th game week West Brom will look for a repeat performance. West Ham are having a great season. Can they continue their great form at the Hawthorns ground? Match is on December 3. West Brom will look to home advantage in this one, but know they will be up against it when they welcome a rejuvenated West Ham to Midlands. West Ham won 1 - 2

1x2 Odds
Away: 2.90

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Away: 3.70

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Away: -0.25 | 2.53

Handicap 1st Half
Away: 0.00 | 2.09

Pick: West Ham United

-------------------

Manchester United vs Stoke City

Match Schedule
Date: 12/03/2014

Stoke City to challenge Red Devils’ form

Manchester United manhandled Stoke City for a long period of time, until last year when the Potters beat the perennial title contenders. On the 14th game week, coach Mark Hughes' side will try to prove that last year's win over the Red Devils is no fluke by pocketing another victory at the expense of Manchester United. Can Stoke City take advantage of Manchester United’s inconsistent form? Match is on December 3. United's form of late has been very good and they should be able to come away with another win here. Man United won 2 - 0

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.46

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 2.00

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Home: -1.00 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.50 | 2.01

Pick: Manchester United

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds.