I am copying this message from a friend of mine in the US, they need help to support the horses they have taken in to care for. Just a quid would help.

I am trying to raise some money for some friends who live in Jonesboro TX and have a private horse rescue. They are very good hearted and work very hard to take care of and appropriately place the horses in their care, but they are trying to do it all on their own. I have volunteered to help them get a little more online exposure and to try to raise some funds. Right now they are DESPERATELY in need of help. They have about 8 horses on site, and they have been OUT of feed for 5 or 6 days. This is a very dire state of affairs.

All their usual donors are not donating (probably because of the holidays coming up - go figger!) and they are strapped, themselves. Donations of just a couple of dollars can be very helpful. A bale of hay costs about $9 and a bag of feed costs about $10.

Here are the links to the little website I set up for them and the GoFundMe page:

http://neatherlinhorserescue.weebly.com

gofundme.com/hy44i4