in this sys i will try to predict an *unlikely* scorecast at massive odd's.
unlikely because i will be picking the player to score who is not a recognised goal scorer, why you may ask? well the player who i will be picking to score will be the penalty taker.

basic criteria:
the score will be the lowest odd's. eg 2-1 @ 10/1
the player will be the penalty taker for the club.
the player will have high odd's 15/1+ (eg defender)
the player must play for the higher league placed team.
the player's team 'should' be at home

staking:
1 point single

additional info:
i came up with the idea after my team's pen taker ended the season with 11 goals to his name, most from pen's. and he started the season with odd's of 25/1 to score first. if we put him as (fts) in a scorecast with a result of 2-1 @ 10/1 for example we get 250/1

the criteria (above) is just some basic rules with some logic, for example a top of the league team eg. man utd will get more penalties than a lower team eg WBA, because ref's give them the benefit of the doubt, (imo), as do the home teams. they often have more skill, thus forcing defenders into making rash tackles, resulting in penalties.

results will be few and far between (if any). but will keep me interested in a few games. and if i get one all season it will probably show a profit.

any comments would be appreciated, and if you can think of any players that would fit into this sys, it would be a great help.

cheers in advanced. presto