Hi All
This is my first go at this forum and only my second ever forum test
This was one of the first systems that I had a fairly decent return off for a few months. It is really very simple but tedious in gathering data ( I am sure it could be automated, just not by me ). The selection is found getting all the dogs 2nd fastest time in the last 6 runs and adding it to the dogs 2nd fastest split time and the selection is the dog with the highest figure. This will never be a high stake venture because of the very low liquidity in the market. I hope to run this test for 400 selections and have about a 75% SR which will hopefully break even off level stakes but using a moderately aggressive Maria Liability staking system with the help of TSM ( great software ) I hope to have the initial Bank grow of £100 grow to around £400 Maria settings are at 9% for 3.0 and below 7.2% for 4.5 and below and 4.8% for everything else. I will try and place bets everyday but I will not always have the time.
Please do not follow these bets with your cash I may have had a lucky run last time. Lays to follow in next post