Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A+ querie

The software is written in vBasic by myself, so it only works on my system as unlike public software, I don't bother with setting files, options, etc, I just program into the code what I need.

If anyone is looking to start programming, it is pretty easy of you use Liberty Basic.

Arnie needs to phone Tommo to see what the industry standard is :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by arnie
    your still not funny
    i don't like your humour
    just post some winners
    Someones getting a wee bit . Even negative ol me thinks the A+ is doing great. Granted it was helped along by 10.5 market man but im sure it wont be long before another decent price comes along. Plus last few races have been unluncky. Probly going thru a "ME" spell. Im really good at picking the only horse thats travelling like a cripple even if its the odds on fave!! . Im comparing Keiths method to the Vet NH system cos published results started close together and they pretty much neck n neck. If it can produce 26pts every 5 weeks then it will be at 270pts this time next year.

arnie is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

can you tell me why a bit of fun is put up as a winner today on the a+ bets results .
    on the latest daily update page alright now m 'lud from yesterday was still there and their wasn't anything on the members page

steve
    looking to the future , i hope to reach that goal of mine to be successful and happy :)

ALRIGHT MLUD was an A+ bet yesterday along with IL CAVALIERE, both lost.
    Today A BIT OF FUN was an A+ bet that won @ 5/2 (2.95 BF)

yes i know all that but it wasn't on the page

steve
    looking to the future , i hope to reach that goal of mine to be successful and happy :)

It was either on the main Win2Win page, or the members update page, as normal.

no it wasn't because on the members page their was nothing and on the main page was alright m'lud from yesterday

steve

I have yesterdays copy & server cache with it on. If it didn't show up then it is an ISP/DNS problem in transit.

I noticed that. It only showed up yesterdays selection

The only way the results appear is by the information being copy'n'pasted from the live site on the WWW and not my system, so if the info isn't their, no results can appear.

I know they were there as I have a 3rd party that keeps copies of all live data I use.

Occasionally you need to use Ctrl+Shift whilst pressing the refresh button on your browser (not F5). This will force the browser to get the most recent page from the server. Many ISPs simply download the page once a day - and if this is before Keith has updated completely, the page will NOT be up to date.

Thread Information