Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Betting with balls = money

andyp is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Talking Betting with balls = money

> An elderly woman walked into the Bank of Canada one morning with a purse full
    of money. She wanted to open a savings account and insisted on talking to the
    president of the Bank because, she said,
    > she had a lot of money. After many lengthy discussions (after all, the client
    is always right) an employee took the elderly woman to the president's office.
    >
    > The president of the Bank asked her how much she wanted to deposit. She placed
    her purse on his desk and replied, "$165,000".
    >
    > The president was curious and asked her how she had been able to save so much
    money. The elderly woman replied that she made bets.
    >
    > The president was surprised and asked, "What kind of bets?"
    >
    > The elderly woman replied, "Well, I'll bet you $25,000 that your te$ticles are
    square."
    >
    > The president started to laugh and told the woman that it was impossible to
    win a bet like that.
    >
    > The woman never batted an eye. She just looked at the president and said,
    "Would you like to take my bet?"
    >
    > "Certainly", replied the president. "I bet you $25,000 that my te$ticles are
    not square."
    >
    > "Done", the elderly woman answered. "But given the amount of money involved,
    if you don't mind I would like to come back at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning with
    my lawyer as a witness."
    >
    > "No problem", said the president of the Bank confidently.
    >
    > That night, the president became very nervous about the bet and spent a long
    time in front of the mirror examining his te$ticles, turning them this way and
    that, checking them over again and again
    >
    > until he was positive that no one could consider his te$ticles as square and
    reassuring himself that there was no way he could lose the bet.
    >
    > The next morning at exactly 10 o'clock the elderly woman arrived at the
    president's office with her lawyer and acknowledged the $25,000 bet made the day
    before that the president's te$ticles were
    >
    > square. The president confirmed that the bet was the same as the one made the
    day before. Then the elderly woman asked him to drop his pants so that she and
    her lawyer could see clearly.
    >
    > The president was happy to oblige. The elderly woman came closer so she could
    see better and asked the president if she could touch them. "Of course", said
    the president. "Given the amount of money involved, you should be 100% sure."
    >
    > The elderly woman did so with a little smile. Suddenly the president noticed
    that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall. He asked the elderly
    woman why he was doing that and she replied,
    >
    > "Oh, it's probably because I bet him $100,000 that around 10 o'clock in the
    morning I would be holding the balls of the President of the Bank of Canada!">

wb is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

very good

Tada gan iarracht

Thread Information