Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Ferguson delight at thumping win

Ferguson delight at thumping win

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...up/7224064.stm

I'll put it in then if RSS isnt a Utd fan...

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I知 going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

pretty amazing result but in the wrong competition really... would have made quite a difference had it been a league game. Still, can't take anything away from such a win.

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Still got to play each other in the league BigC, so Fergie will be hoping for more of the same then!

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

It was amazing as you say bigc...they still have to go to Old Trafford in April so maybe lightning can strike twice! :) Certainly give them something to think about for a few days anyway.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I知 going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    Still got to play each other in the league BigC, so Fergie will be hoping for more of the same then!
    Beat me to it vegy.

By the sound of it..Wenger was upset by Nani when he was playing head tennis with himself! I wouldve thought he wouldve been more upset by his teams display then what Nani was doing when they were 4-0 down! Arsenal just dont like it when you get into them and close them down...I wonder if Milan have learnt something today.

Alan Green was also moaning about that. Saying there is a time and place for that sort of thing, and today wasn't it.

Personally, at 4-0 up in he FA Cup against your biggest Championship rivals, I couldn't think of a better time to be doing it!

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Alan Green would...he really is such a good commentator but hes always got a downer on someone whoever they play for. I think you can forgive Nani today...hes a young lad and he had played a really good game....and as you say vegy if youre Gunner (:D) do it...who better than them!!

I think Wenger paid for not playing his best 2 full-backs today..maybe he couldnt have for injury but they looked all over the place anyway.

Exactly!

Nani, Rooney and Fletcher were all just having a ball (pardon the pun) today. They were loving it out there and really enjoying the game. Great performance by a second string Man Utd side but Arsenal were woeful. Eboue had to go for that challenge though

Youre right Mat....Fletcher had a very good game today as well...as if he had something to prove as he really hasnt been getting a look-in lately. I expect the goal for 2-0 will get taken away from him but his 2nd goal was a nice one. When he plays like that...hes a real asset to the squad but unfortunately for him.... there are a few players in front of him at Utd.

Also I thought Rooney proved he can play up-front on his own now with his back to goal...he really is a handful and makes a huge difference to Utds attacking play...just a shame his shooting was a bit off today or he could have had a few goals.

I thought Anderson was class again tonight. He is strong, brave and improving all the time. He has to in with a shout for young player of the year.

Wenger will put it down to a bad day at the office , they got of to a bad start and never recovered...and really were never allowed to either as man utd were excellent. I still think they'll beat Milan who are not the force they were a couple of years ago..

Wenger seems to be complaining about the pitch now

Thread Information