Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: olderandwiser

olderandwiser

A bit of a mouthful but a delightful user name welcome OAW and look forward to receiving some of your wisdom

It's Paul Groves!

Please take a look at:
    My Photostream on Flickr

older and wiser

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    It's Paul Groves!
    John excuse my ignorance but who is paul groves?

ps just been looking at some of your photography very good have you done any horse racing ones

Paul Groves is ex-player/player-manager of Grimsby Town Football Club. [A couple of us are from Grimsby on here, and surrounding areas]. So, on that note I will excuse your ignorance!

Thanks for the photography comments. I've not been to a horse racing event but would like to go to one and would definitely take along the camera. Would make for some really nice shooting. Have you dabbled in any photography?

Please take a look at:
    My Photostream on Flickr

Paul Groves is ex-player/player-manager of Grimsby Town Football Club.
    He's now youth or reserve team coach at Portsmouth and has been for a few years.

I wonder which is worse.

Please take a look at:
    My Photostream on Flickr

older and wiser

Paul Groves is ex-player/player-manager of Grimsby Town Football Club. [A couple of us are from Grimsby on here, and surrounding areas]. So, on that note I will excuse your ignorance!

Thanks for the photography comments. I've not been to a horse racing event but would like to go to one and would definitely take along the camera. Would make for some really nice shooting. Have you dabbled in any photography?
    GTFC is this not going to frighten the new member away before he has posted

RI the photography i have no real knowledge which is probably why i appreciate other peoples efforts and some which i have seen from horse racing really do tell a story.I would love to see a portfolio "an afternoon in the ring". How about it.

Thread Information