Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Lay System - NH Profit Machine

Lay System - NH Profit Machine

Released in 2005, I pulled this system from the site a couple of years ago for no other reason than I wanted to see how it done with zero sales over a decent amount of time. Profits have continued over that period so I have relaunched it today.

I have called it version 2 as I made a small tweak to include Irish racing, which enhance the profits further.

Full details here> NH Profit Machine

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

kikemoto is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

It´s free for version 1 buyers?

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Released in 2005, I pulled this system from the site a couple of years ago for no other reason than I wanted to see how it done with zero sales over a decent amount of time. Profits have continued over that period so I have relaunched it today.

I have called it version 2 as I made a small tweak to include Irish racing, which enhance the profits further.

Full details here> NH Profit Machine

You can download it from your members area if you bought the original. It's not really changed, just a small tweak to allow the Irish racing.

Hi Keith!

I just ordered this system but can't download the PDF for the following reason: "We apologise that the page you are looking for does not exist. Please return to the main Win2Win page". With all the other eBooks there is no problem.

I've emailed you the copy, and will look into the site issue today.

Thank you for emailing the copy!

leemuz21 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

hi just registered today and bought all the systems, i understand everything except how to work out the horse weight rank... i wont be using the racing post, just getting my stats from betfair... srry if this is a dumb ass question but im new 2 this thanks lee

Thread Information