Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Billy Bray - this Sunday!

Cool Billy Bray - this Sunday!

'Ere tis my lovelies - the Wurzol Wonder strikes again!

Last Sunday's Conditional Jockey H'cap Chase winner Bill Bray @ Towcester clocked a fair time, I was just logging it in my Notebook, when I realised he could reappear in a normal h'cap chase without a penalty. CJ winners don't get penalised if they step up a little. Lo & behold he is entered up to run in a slightly more comp do at Leicester off the same mark. The crse is similar & ground conditions look set to be similar. He is well clear of all other runners on both sets of figures (TS & RPR). He is stepping up 1/2 mile but if you bare in mind he was level with t' 2nd gng over the last & won by 12l's @ Towc & the fact he had form over 3m in PtP's... I know u're not gng t' git 33/1 this x but I have just signed up for the Racing Post's Tipster Challenge & this cld be Sunday's Nap. Cheers then...

Gutting! A NR, if I had to have a bet in the race now, the jocking booking of AP Mcoy on Beluga looks a bit ominous but I can hardly Nap that!

Billy Bray running today at Folkstone 2.00.

What you want! What you need! What you Get!
    Save Johnnie Walker in Kilmarnock

A BF, running over 5f's more than when Noted, the first two clocked times above their OR but it will be the second, Anshabil who will be least affected by the h'capper & the one to take from the race. Our Billy will have to go back to 2m.

Since that race, The Hardy Boy 4th & the second Anshabil, have come out & won h'caps since. Billy Bray in 3rd, when returned to 2 miles will still be 'well h'capped!' The winner, Gerrard has yet to run again, he'll also be interesting, especially when returned 'fresh to this CD.

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Today, 3.50 Folkstone

The Hardy Boy has done the form no harm having won his last three starts. I don't know how that 'old chestnut of a system, Top Weight/Top Speed Figure is doing at present but if you remove the weight adjustment from TS, BB fits the bill on that one.
    There are a couple of live dangers in Adecco & maybe Ishka Baha but on present trainer stats for course & present form anything around three's or better would represent a little value about Bill Bray.

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Thread Information