Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Boxing Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Boxing Day

How many of you are getting drunk on Boxing Day, seeing a dead cert, and blowing a years worth of profit? :D (apart from Kered )

Always look forward to the Boxing Day cards, whether they are profitable or not. In fact after Xmas, I wouldn't care less if we just had 3 AW meetings :)

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Betting on boxing day is probably one of the easiest days to profit from in IMO as there is so much racing that people do not spend as much time on individual races as they should do. However. I am normally far too hungover to be of much good, so I tend to just miss the entire day out from a betting point of view and just watch the races, but I will probably get involved in the King George as it is normally an easy race to profit from and it will give me something to look forward to.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

pete50 is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

With kick off at midday I'll be gone before the selections are up and back after its all over. My sincerity in wishing you all good luck might be questioned!!

I'm working....

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Left at the Dog and Crown, 1st left, keep right, just after the War Memorial
    The laptop will be tucked away for the day, too many other niceties to enjoy such as chocolate, turkey sandwiches and a fine single malt.

In no particular order :D

No wife can endure a gambling husband, unless he is a steady winner

Thomas Dewar

I don't think I have ever had a bet on Boxing Day. Most of December is wiped out for me with drinking, parties and visiting family in remote parts of the country without hot and cold running internet access. And this year is not really any different, except I am taking my laptop back with me as it has all the Auto-Sys stuff on it and I will endeavour to get the qualifiers up on the website at a decent time each day there is racing

I need some good wins on Boxing Day to make up for today so if the King George really is an easy race to profit from I`d be glad of your nailed-on certainties :yikes

Resident Believer.

My highly original boxing day banker is Kauto Star I know the racing post have reported that they doubt his price will go out much from 4-5 and that Jonjo has gone on record saying that Exotic Dancer might not be seen at his best at Kempton, but between now and Wednesday, at some point I am sure there will be some money for Exotic Dancer, as over 3 miles he is clearly the form pick to follow Kauto home. Leaving an offer for 1.90 will probably get matched and that is my plan.

My Way De Solzen is the fastest out of the bunch, but he clearly wants shorter to be seen at his best. His last run can be written off though.

So it is 1.90 or nothing. I am not going to have a bet for the sake of it, but I am almost positive it will get matched sometime. He will probably go off around 1.70.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

Look back at the historical results of the King George, horses that win it once, can run up a sequence in the race.

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

why is boxing day profitable betting wise ? :S

Thread Information