Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Anyone profited from a favorite lay system in the last week?

Anyone profited from a favorite lay system in the last week?

Got myself a lay system that has better than broken even (although if i had been betting real money i would have been down overall due to the 5% betfair comission) in the past 5 days, i have noticed that quite a few faves have been winning in the past week, more than the 1 in 3 average that i would expect.

i know its early days but has anyone with a profitable laying system made a good ROI in the last 5 days? I just want to see how my system compares to a lay system that makes profit and if its been a bad week generally for laying on favorites.

5 days is not much to guage a system on - but if you managed a profit (no matter how small) good luck to you. Laying (especially favourites) can be a risky business but as with most risky ventures, the rewards can be better than more stable systems. I suppose it depends on your particular preference - Myself? I'll go for steady long-term increase in the bank every time. :)

Is this system you devised yourself or is it something you bought?

My lays have actually done ok the last week. The two weeks before that though were a complete nightmare, but they've made a bit of a recovery now.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that ...

George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by davidsteel View Post
    Is this system you devised yourself or is it something you bought?
    My system is all my own

after the amount of favorites that lost today i am now in profit even with the betfair comission taken off the winnings. Extremely early days yet, and if the system is going to be profitable long term im not sure if it will bring in enough cash to make it worthwhile at this stage, so maybe it needs to be refined further and i have a couple of ideas to do that, but it is too early to be changing the system rules untill i have enough results to know where this is going long term.

Thread Information