Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post

Menorah 12/1 (1/2 of Minehead was on that & nice to see we got a prospective Champion Hurdle contender just down the road again.) While I was telling all & sundry on Monday that people should take Paddy Power up with their offer (the Dunguib money back thing) & lump on it, I couldn’t put it up as a positive selection as 12 of the last 13 winners of that race had won last time out.

His sire though, easily Sire of the Day, maybe it was the ground but Oscar, he is the sire of Peddlers Cross (kept up his good record of hurdlers at 2½ miles at this course) too.
H'mm, sire of the day, probably going to be King's Theatre me thinks but we didn't do too bad last year, I'm in no way as detailed this year but try & go for two against the field in each of today's races:

1.30 Cue Card / Zaidpour

2.05 hard call but I told people to do Captain Chris yesterday & have grown to like Ghizao overnight - liked Realt Dubh originally & I don't think Medermit is out of it either, hard race.

2.40 Sunnyhillboy & Blazing Bailey

3.20 H'mm, Oscar Whisky is my top rated but ground against me thinks & horses 4 courses 3/3 sire4crses 10/33 within the last 12 monhts, oh! & he has 'the look of eagles' that should help secure Menorah his race!

4.00 Sizing Australia EW

4.40 Quevega / Sparky May

5.15 American Trilogy & Swing Bill