Right I HAVE to find a bot so back to betangel. So I'm creating a "new rule", ticking bet to trigger 1 min before race time until zero seconds before race time. I have allow rule to trigger just once. Not sure why I'd want it to trigger anymore than that? Just left the second before rearming box at default 5

Next select choose selection by name. Then goto "parameters". Here is where to set stake and price. Fixed price, then the only price we can enter is the cut-off price for every horse right? Then whatever the odds are at the time the bet is placed it will be guaranteed matched.

Then there's global settings. Tons of this 'offset' mumbo jumbo. Presuming I just leave this at "none". Then do I tick the fill or kill box or just leave that aswell?

Then when applying its asking a name for rules again!! Are you telling me you have to assign a name/rule to every single lay you place? Then apply the "rule" aka the BET to the automation rules column?? If so then you have to go thru this whole charade for every single horse it could take hours!!!