Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Blatter Runs For Presidency Again....

Blatter Runs For Presidency Again....

What a Blatter is

He's bound to win another term, as he's 'paid off' Africa & Asia which vote for him. Only Europe and a few others vote against him.

Surely the Europeans should have more voters due to the dominance of the footy in the region?

I suppose everyone just has to wait for him to drop dead

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

It is rediculous how corruption continuews to reign supreme in football even when it is in the spotlight...

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Well, I suppose that is how it has always been in FIFA, so they just accept it as the norm. The hate the UK press, who always seem to be rocking the boat, although, we call it publishing the truth.

I see that the Brazilian authorities have just realised that the handheld noise makers they are giving out for free, can be used as missiles! DUH!!!

I have never understood why UEFA just doesn't pull out of FIFA, call their bluff. They need us much more than we need them. Brazil and Argentina would soon leave. It is a totally corrupt organisation and one day a light will be shone on what happened, Blatter will be hoping he is 6 feet under by then and while in charge, he can stop anybody delving deeper can't he.

"Listen to me. I can just about handle you, driving like a pissed-up crackhead and treating women like beanbags, but I’m going to say this once and once only, Gene: stay out of Camberwick Green!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cIbBTkn70&feature=related

Well it seem at last Platini has at last grown a set of balls, and has said in public that he no longer supports Stuff Bladder

He doesn't really like technology in football either, we could do with someone in charge who is younger, and not living in the 1800's.

Thread Information