ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

Match Schedule
Date: 12/26/2014

Red Devils ready to extend home streak

Manchester United FC return to Old Trafford on December 26 to take on Newcastle United FC for their last home game this year. The hosts are undefeated in their last eight home matches, and have won the four most recent English Premier League matches held at Old Trafford, dumping the visiting Liverpool, Stoke City, Hull City and Crystal Palace. Is Newcastle United doomed to suffer the same fate, or will the Magpies prevail. this is my Opinion to this match Manchester United won 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.38

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 1.89

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Home: -1.50 | 2.12

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.75 | 2.23

Pick: Manchester United

-------------------

Chelsea vs West Ham United

Match Schedule
Date: 12/26/2014

West Ham try to silence Stamford anew

Chelsea should be clear favourites when they face West Ham United. However, people should not forget how the Hammers hold off the Blues to a 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge. When they meet again on the 18th game week, the results will be unpredictable, even if Chelsea are atop the standings, especially now that Sam Allardyce's side appear to be a better team than last year. Match is on December 26. Chelsea have won 2 and drawn 1 in their last 3 home meetings with West Ham United. I think Chelsea Won this match end of Score 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
Home: 1.34

1X2 Odds 1st Half
Home: 1.78

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
Home: -1.50 | 2.03

Handicap 1st Half
Home: -0.75 | 2.21

Pick: Chelsea

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit December 26 2014 Best Football Odds.