Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: All New!

All New!

Ok, after a hard days work or during the weekend down the local, I like to have a little flutter on the nags. Trouble is I hate losing (well who does enjoy losing?) and am not the best with money so I've registered with win2win to pick up some tips and advice on horse racing.

I've been reading through the site's advice and golden rules pages and most are pretty much common sense...dont bet what you cant afford, dont bet to chase losses (Martingale favourites system...HA HA amateur!!) etc etc.

So all im looking for is a bit of advice or tips on reading form. Also what is the most simplistic system, with the rules included, that I could use to follow.

Thanks in advance!

Iechyd da

Just have a good look round the site mate, lots of good advice from lots of people..:) .. you could start by doing the free bets on the front page with separate banks for the A & A+ bets - staking plans can be found on the forum as well (2% - 3% normally).

I am sure some of the members will offer advice as well..:D

“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child.”

-Forest Witcraft

Yeah i've been following the A+ and A bets and trying to select some of my own, all with a level staking plan on the exchanges.

Cheers though!

Im looking forward to everyones words of wisdom.

Iechyd da

Chris has it spot on here.

Set up a betting bank of no more than £200 and follow the A+ and A bets to start some profits coming your way. As you nosey your way round the forum and pick up more advice and learn more you can add the B bets and Golden Lays - all available for free.

Once you have gained the confidence you need to make this game pay you should consider signing up as a full monthly member and take advantage of many more lays and systems for both flat and NH, as well as more A and A+ bets. Plus 1-to-1 advice if needed and help from the experts on here on the trickier aspects of making this game pay.

And if you don't already have a Betfair account you should get one.

First RULE of professional gambling.

Treat all gambling as a business.

You make an investment. You keep records of each type of investment separate.

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Cheers lads! I've already got a betfair account and I'm following the A+/A bets.
    How do I go about keeping the A+ and A bets separate with betfair.

Also, any advice on form reading.

Iechyd da

Quote Originally Posted by WillsDonkey
    You don't.

Well, you can but it means having two accounts. You should just use a spreadsheet or notebook to record the bets separately so you can see how the A bets are performing and how the A+ bets are doing.

Keeping good records of your betting activities is a must to get the most out of gambling

Quote Originally Posted by WillsDonkey
    You don't have to keep them separate in the Betfair account. In fact in commission terms, it's probably best to keep them together to get your commission down quicker. As long as you keep a separate spreadsheet for each system, it should be ok.:)

It's hard to have a battle of wits when your opponent is unarmed.

I had a donkey once.......nearly got caught by the RSPCA.....

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win
    nearly got caught by the RSPCA.....
    Better than being caught by the fuzz

Quote Originally Posted by mathare
    Better than being caught by the fuzz
    Thats painfull that, especially when its your zip

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

Ha ha I bet you've had a few elephants as well. I know I have!

Iechyd da

Thread Information