Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: All My Speed Based Conclusions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by biyax View Post
    nice read

Market Rasen 3-45 Handicap Chase (Class 1) 22f

OSTLAND rates top on the clock courtesy of his victory over this course and distance three weeks ago
    He topped my figs too but a shame he a NR as we unlikely to get a decent price about him for a while now

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Quote Originally Posted by Godspot View Post
    He topped my figs too but a shame he a NR as we unlikely to get a decent price about him for a while now
    There is different kinds of speed figures on internet and media, Which Ones Are The best?

Quote Originally Posted by biyax View Post
    There is different kinds of speed figures on internet and media, Which Ones Are The best?
    Me dunno - hard question - do know that my top rated's had the 1,2,3 in the first at York & Racing Posts TopSpeed was ?/still running -

another race I like at York 4.10 - they got Choisan & Tip Top G as joint top - I got Choisan well clear but quite fancy one of R Fahey's to split them too -

I would say it shouldn't matter whose figs you use - it's how you use them that's more important.

PS: GS can now be followed on Twitter as @themastarata

Thread Information