Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: poker bots

poker bots

has anybody used one of these.im just wondering if it does what it says on the tin.
    the ads look tempting,but having just lost my job i dont want to waste money

They are illegal on a lot of sites and because of that I haven't bothered looking into them. Articles I have read have said that they just play ABC limit poker so can be easily exploited by attentive opponents too.

Don't waste your time. Same as most betting systems, if they worked as well as advertised the creators would not be selling them.

I have one that I used when I joined Full Tilt. It is not illegal on their site and was useful for one thing and one thing only - playing through bonuses. The losses it made on Limit poker were far less than the bonuses released and gained me **** loads of Full Tilt points too.

Now, I never use it. It has settings for tourneys (STT and MTT) and no limit hold em.

I used it a few times for playing freerolls and it cashed once in about 30 tries.

The problem with it is quite straightforward. It plays cards and not players or situations.

If you are the sort of player that just plays your cards than you don't need the bot. If you play poker then the bot is not up to much (though I have seen a number of bots and it is definitely the best).

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

here you go - i found this bot on T'internet (actually advertised on Facebook)

https://www.pokergoldplayer.com/

Two questions.

1. If you had developed this and it works why sell it for £40 (it must be worth £40k)?

2. How the hell would it be legal if it was true?

Also, I don't know how gullible people must be to believe it is possible to win every hand. I could have pocket Aces every hand pre-flop but would still only win about 60% of the time against any two random cards.

I've never understood the attraction of bestiality but looking back over my life it does appear as though I married a cow, lived with a moose, been out with at least 5 dogs and spent a lot of time being chased by whales.

Surely they must have designed one that's works on perfect ICM. That shouldn't be hard to program at all compared to some complicated stuff out there in internet land. They'd be good for turbos and super turbos where push fold mode is almost straight off the bat.

edit: 2p2 forum suggests there's tons of bots in the super turbos already.

Thread Information